Friday, May 10, 2024

Getting rid of STUFF is HARD

    Here I am today deciding when and what to keep. you see, my close is very small. well.. my whole room it is small. some people might think that my entire house looks kawaii or mori but not really.. the rest is..boring. but back to my room/closet. I do love things. always done. I grew up with a family of hoarders and even though it is very hard to say and swallow it.. it's true. always had seen too much stuff in my house. After starting my social media i noticed that i started buying well more with just the intention of showing off stuff on camera. It's ugly i know. even though i liked the things i showed i deep down knew that one: it's too hot in Florida to wear or use or two: too expensive and im too cheap or three.. well I never go out so what's the point. 


    YES, I also have a hoarding problem and I keep buying things I like. I would like to stick to what I like but there's so many cute things to be release every day.. yes, everyday.. that's a reason why im considering to stick with some and not ALL things. I noticed that I cannot have everything I like. even if I do, the horrors of seeing the hoarding accumulate my space terrifies me as someone who had to deal with that and had a NO said every time i would suggest throwing things away. I now know how hurtful can it be to have someone tell you to throw everything specially when you like it so much. You simply adore things.. but when is it too much? Im bumbling here because I really don't have the answer yet. 

    I'm just expressing my frustration of liking too much and having too little space to keep them. I hate how we have to choose on every little detail in life. this might not be a huge deal for you but as a human someone who will later in life pass. it kind of annoys me how i can't simple enjoy all the things i like. unless i buy for a certain time and keep reselling or donating. which is not sustainable for the environment and my mental health. have you felt similar to me? what are  your tips to overcome this? I like collecting anything i find kawaii, anime, mori kei fashion (endless) options.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting rid of STUFF is HARD

     Here I am today deciding when and what to keep. you see, my close is very small. well.. my whole room it is small. some people might th...