Thursday, December 21, 2023

Whispers of Self in the Stillness: Why Blogging Became My Mori Sanctuary

 Hello My Hoglets


    I'm nervous and excited to share my thoughts and feeling thru this new space. I have been feeling overwhelmed by the amount of distractions from other social media sources. I know not many people want me to leave from Instagram and I will try to. I want to focus on sharing my old Youtube videos here and expand on thoughts I had that might have skipped my mind while I was recording. Maybe I'll expand or even open discussions with new members of my blog. I would like to have the videos there to keep them in other to find people who enjoy video content. I still do like them and might come back to make more videos... but I feel like adding textual content will help me even improve my English grammar (I'm from Puerto Rico for those who don't know, so my main language is Spanish, lol). I tend mention additional information do to time and pressure from creating content constantly. It's a never ending cycle that makes me burnt out so quickly. I tend to observe how many views and likes i get on social media and i tend to get demotivated when I don't accomplish my goals, what are those goals anyway?

I'm already rambling and this is just my first post. Will this be a great place for me at ALL? hahaha

(Might add more to this blog.. or should I just make more blogs... hence... the reason for it? ugh I'm already doing it wrong 🐰)



🦔Miwako

Youtube Channel

Instagram


2 comments:

  1. So happy to see you here! 🐿️🤎 Hope I will find more time to read all your nice posts 🍂☕

    ReplyDelete

Getting rid of STUFF is HARD

     Here I am today deciding when and what to keep. you see, my close is very small. well.. my whole room it is small. some people might th...